Division West Bistro and Bar is founded as a community gathering place for West Hartford. In the 1670s the area was referred to as the "West Division" of Hartford. This remained the official name until 1806 when the Connecticut General Assembly started referring to it as the "Society of West Hartford". The town of West Hartford was officially incorporated in 1854.
Executive Chef Jimi Brahimi, who spent 17 years at Max Restaurant Group, creates modern American Bistro fare, with European and Asian influences. General Manager, Ermal Caushi, formerly of Peppercorn's Grill in Hartford, seeks to make families, couples, and the community at large feel comfortable and cared for while dining at the restaurant.
Copyright © 2021 Division West - All Rights Reserved.
36 Lasalle Rd, West Hartford, Connecticut 06107